Community and business meetings for East Finchley
We usually meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month and you’re welcome at any of our fun, informative and lively meetings whatever their focus.
We swap leads, provide support and training, build connections and connect you to a positive, supportive local network.
Meetings are free to all N2 businesses, organisations, shops, traders, freelancers, groups, charities and support agencies to share, develop & raise the profile of living & working in East Finchley.
Meeting Schedule 2022
We meet on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
|February 10th |
December – TBC
Past meeting notes:
Our meetings thrive on members involvement so if you fancy, get involved and promote your organisation or business.
Our meetings usually include the following features for you to get involved:
- ‘30 second ‘Round Table’ introduction of you and your business.
- ‘Elevator Pitch’ – Tell us about your organisation or business and how the members of N2United can help you in 2 minutes or less!
- ‘N2United Soapbox’ – Use the N2United soapbox to speak for a maximum of 5 minutes on a subject of your choice to inform, entertain or educate.
- ‘Guest Speaker’ – Topics include training and tips (usually by invitation but you can propose a talk) – Come and give a short talk or presentation on your specialist subject to entertain, enthral or educate your fellow members – Must be booked in advance!
* It’s OK too if you just want to listen…
N2United is a n inclusive, non-political and non-religious forum for all local organisations and businesses. We ask that meeting participants treat each other with respect and we reserve the right to remove participants who are not adhering to these guidelines.